Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Books About How to Sell Commercial Real Estate

The last four months I have been taking courses in accounting, marketing, finance, and management theory. All apply directly to what I can apply when selling commercial-investment real estate. However, finding a good book written by a practitioner about my line of work is rare to come by. I will share with you a rare gem of a book I found in my broker's office that satiates a long insatiable appetite, if you will write me a short note about your own search for such literature.

3 comments:

Paul Salamanca said...

I have used www.SkipBrokers.com to find all of my no fee apartments in NYC for the past 5 years...No fee apartments....

Jackson Berry said...

Thank you for the comment. I wonder if SkipBrokers was started by brokers who were sick of people complaining about broker's fees. Good idea.

Jessy said...

Looking forward for more posts from you and the book you are going to share. Post your property listing ad in www.glasyads.com to make it best-selling