Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Focus for 2010

It's now 2010 and I've developed a new marketing system which can be tailored to each individual property. I'm trying it on the properties I already have listed and am optomistic that the results will exceed expectations.

Advertising in the classifieds is very expensive and does not generate the right kinds of calls for a property. Defining the needs a particular property fills to derive a target market provides a good basis for developing a marketing system.

I've decided that I will continue to work with buyers in 2010, but must focus more attention on providing sophisticated marketing services for sellers in order to attract more listings. One reason is because all too often buyers don't pay, and I don't know many professionals who provide complicated services requiring high levels of skill without being hired do so. So in essence getting hired through listings will be my mainstay for 2010. I will focus on making sure that I will be paid for my services.

I appreciate any feedback from readers.

No comments: